Friday, May 27, 2016

Good-bye post

GOOD-BYE POST...

Dear miss julia..

I really enjoyed being in your class, I understand that it is not easy being a teacher but you have a lot of experience and that is what you reflect in your  daily classes, I will miss you and my classmates, thank you for all the stories that you told us in this semester each story has it own message and is all about being professional,punctual, and responsable. I will put all on practice.

See you around teacher
 with love: Magui Sánchez

  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Margarita,

    It has been great having you as my student. You have been a great student, working diligently and doing your assignments well. I hope you take a lot of knowledge that will help you in your career.

    I also believe you are already a success, keep going! :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete